Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Claddagh Ring How To Wear Pictures How Can I Tell If My Ring Is Really Sterling Silver?

How can I tell if my ring is really sterling silver? - claddagh ring how to wear pictures

I bought a silver Claddagh ring, under the impression that the sterling silver. After using for a few weeks ago, I realized that I would go a green belt around my finger, and the economic, false metal. I went into the shop and asked the woman working if she was sure it was really excellent, and it shows the green ring, and said that the collar was dirty and all the rings of gold and the "dirty money, and allow the flag when it is not very clean. I pointed out that the other two silver rings I have, and two gold rings that I have not done, and beyond the ring should not have been clean when I one or two weeks ? She shrugged off his shoulders, insisting that the money was real, and I gave up and went.

A few weeks later we speaktion to another jeweler, and alluded to the ongoing green ring, and she said the other woman was utterly impossible that will do all the gold and silver, and she saw the ring and said that it was not difficult enough, for real money and Money does not seem real to her.

So I investigated a little and found out that Sterling Silver 925 is printed, have represented that it 925 parts silver and 75 parts copper per billion parts. This seems to 925 have to bear.

But it is still my finger green, and this morning I looked down and saw that broke the band through smoothly. I do not know how it happened, I was not in a position that would break a ring on my fakesr in the half break but the money is not only a chance, eh?

I'm trying to understand just where this ring is actually wrong, if I go and Tackle Shop, I bought again and try to recover my money. Thank you!

2 comments:

Crone said...

The small amount of copper in silver is there to increase strength, because pure silver too soft for ordinary use. (In a recent occasion, and I think I can others) years ago, a silver ring of mine broke remember. (I have no reason to doubt their composition.)

I do not remember to follow my silver rings, a reliance on the fingers, except perhaps when they are not properly cleaned after polishing. I polish the silverware, I have not used in awhile. The jewelry, which I more often than not need polishing, and leaves no traces.

Gold is almost completely non-reactive, and thus the color of gold rings is rare. But I've heard of cases where the green flag is blue or gold ring is a symptom of diabetes.

Yous jewelry is something. "Aristotle Eureka! Experience gave him a way to compare the volume of an alloy of suspects, with the volume of known material (whether in gold.) You can perform the same experiment with his ring.

Silver turns black when exposed to sulfur. Rub with a little boiled egg yolk. This is not the diagnosis but is a good indicator.

With 925 to seal is subject to strict judicial scrutiny. To use the stamp for a small object, a fraudulent offense stupid.

Alexa Martinez said...

Sterling silver is not the strongest. This should not break so easily. You must go back to the store and insist on a refund. In fact, what we should do if he felt his fingers green.

Post a Comment