Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lost Flight Sim X Product Key Flight Simulator X... Lost Somewhere In My Computer?

Flight Simulator X... lost somewhere in my computer? - lost flight sim x product key

I installed Flight Simulator X Deluxe Edition, a while ago and I went out and I want to go ... Except .. there is no shortcut button and not at the beginning and not in their program files .. dunnn dun dun .. Ideas? He had all the graphics from ultrahigh to high operating costs an nVidia card 9600gs w / 768 MB VRAM and 8 GB of RAM and the AMD Phenom 9850 quad-core and the graphics were terrible planes were planes Turendo parameters has so much to do. Thanks

1 comments:

747 FSX Captian said...

It is not lost.

Go Home.

See you

My Documents
My Photos
My Music
My games.

Click the My Games list. Click to go to FSX and good.

B. His attitude is high.

Post a Comment