Saturday, February 6, 2010

Irritable Bowel Syndrome And Upper Thigh Pain For Those With Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), How Bad Is The Pain?

For those with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), how bad is the pain? - irritable bowel syndrome and upper thigh pain

The doctors say I have IBS, but I'm not sure what it is. I have so much pain in my region adominal as sweating, loss of vision, and now with my colleagues turn white as a ghost. If this happened, if some of you pain or attacks of IBS, what you want to call.

2 comments:

helpme1 said...

I have IBS. My stomach (abdomen) hurts. My husband can no longer suffer his arm around me with him. Sometimes it hurts, kiss it. Although I never broke sweat with him.
I had told so many different answers.1 doctor, it was refulx acid. Antoher not even say acid reflux! and it was IBS. Some say it is stress and nerves. My gastroenterologist told me it was a combination of these.

As she pushed Dr. Ohhhhh ..... Pain! I can hardly speak, if they do. And it still hurts. It finally disappears .. THE END!

Sabina said...

I have IBS and before I was in control is extremely painful. I take a prescription drug called Bentyl. It is an anit-spasmodic and has no more pain and helps me to keep control of IBS.

Do you already have your gallbladder luggage? Your symptoms sound like a gallbladder attack.

Post a Comment