Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Show Saddle Blankets My Western Saddle Blanket Is A Bit Thin?

My western saddle blanket is a bit thin? - show saddle blankets

Ok, so I bought my new saddle pad and a little thinner than I thought, but it is an additional cushioning in my attic, I could and I would put it in my blanket again, it may or could lead to saddle sores? This is what the cushion is the height compensation as follows:
http://horse.com/Tacky-Heavyweight-Show- ...
except that I do not abbreviate. Is it okay to put these on my shelf saddle blanket?
Thank you!

4 comments:

Jenny D said...

You have the president of the Nice platform, and you can put in the horse blanket. I bought a blanket, horse blanket impressive I do with my horse. See the picture of my saddle Book - http://www.saddleonline.com/images/p0043 ...
If you feel that your horse has no problem with that, then you can use them.

Thank you.

Barreler said...

N The Saddle pads do not cause ulcers. I'm not sure if you must, but that its platform under normal chair. Yes, you can work. But I would recommend you get a polar platform available, simply because it does not slide. This special type of pillow makes me nervous. I did the same thing that had to do, I am the pillow under the originals. I have put the president on the page when the other my horse at the trot. Not much, but enough respected to be.
Here you will find many things fleece saddle pads if you are looking for some sites or stores.
I hope I was helping anything. I will not tell you what to do, have a choice:)

live.lau... said...

A new, inexpensive

live.lau... said...

A new, inexpensive

Post a Comment