Saturday, January 23, 2010

Summer Thermostat Setting What Do You Keep Your Thermostat Set At During The Summer & Winter?

What do you keep your thermostat set at during the summer & winter? - summer thermostat setting

In the summer we have the thermostat set at 77 degrees and my husband always complain that it is too cold, insists that we must not be put at 78 degrees. What is being reduced, it is inexpensive! I'd rather be hot here, and to save energy. In the winter, must we keep at 71 degrees. I'm curious what everyone keeps their thermostat set at?

3 comments:

cryln40 said...

the winter here (north) 74 summer74 mostly, but depends on the humidity, whether the 90, then the temperature drops to 70 when 32 W is in the cold and snow and icy winds 75 See .. The price is also the quality of your heating and cooling functions.

littlemi... said...

67 to 72 in the winter I'll admit, I have up to 74 before - unfortunately we have no central air - the air-conditioning window, which is in turn they have only the average high and low temperatures - for the "There's really nothing that We will not share our air conditioning for the summer and is still very hot hot hot 83 degrees. I can not do for me because it big and heavy, and I need someone to help at the window - they are old and do not remain so I hope that someone will ..-- you do tomorrow when I'm gone, or I'm going to do Monday sky.

louie said...

67 Winter, Summer 71

Post a Comment